FasTap Edition Keg Master Series 4 Kegerators are the quickest way to get beer on tap in your home, cafe, bar or mancave.
What is different about FasTap Edition Kegerators from the standard Keg Master Series 4 Kegerators?
To make things easy and fast, we have:
- Preassembled the font towers with shanks and taps and packed them inside the fridge
- Preassembled all the Beer and Gas lines with stainless barbed fittings and clamps
- Provided Premium Disconnects for Liquid and gas
With the convenience of preasssembled fonts, setting up a FasTap fridge is a breeze. Plus, these fridges still come with all the essentials and accessories of our standard Keg master Sereis 4 Kegerators, including:
- 2 x Ultratap Stainless Steel taps and SS shanks
- Stainless Steel 304 grade font
- MKIII regulator
- Font Fan
- CO2 Cylinder Bracket Holder
- Beer and Gas Line
- Tap Tool
- Guard Rail
- Drip Tray
- Castor wheels
- Stainless steel Door (sides are black powder coated steel and the top is black plastic)
Keg Master Series 4 Kegerator Specs:
- Temperature range -5C to 28C
- The fridge is approximately 164L
89cm Height of the fridge part (including cator wheels but excluding the height of guard rail, drip tray or font)
84cm Height of the fridge part (excluding castor wheels and the height of guard rail, drip tray or font)
Please note: You will require a C02 cylinder to serve berverages from your kegerator. We stock 2.6Kg cylinders that fit conveniently into the C02 Cylinder Bracket Holder that attaches to the back of the kegerator. We also stock a 6kg cylinder.