Now in stock!
Receive a FREE Insulating Jacket!
(Limited Time Only)
The MCH-Australia Guten Nano-Breweries are reliable, robust, all in one brewery systems that come in two sizes. These systems provide brewers with a fast, easy to use, space-efficient way to enjoy all-grain brewing. The smaller size Guten 40 is perfect for a 23 litre (6 gallon) batch of beer, while the Guten 50 litre system has a 52L kettle capacity filled to the brim and can provide enough room and power to do a ‘double batch’ of 45L.
All-grain brewing is the best way to brew a more finished tasting, authentic beer than using liquid or dry malt extracts. The MCH Australia Guten Nano-Brewery systems have the ability to perform mashing, filtering and boiling in one vessel.
With their hearty stainless steel construction, the MCH Australia Guten Nano Brewery is designed for long term enjoyment. Guten systems are recognised and respected worldwide for their ease of use and excellent performance. Brewers can monitor and control the mashing process with the programmable digital controller attached to the base of the vessel where they can program up to nine alarms for mashing, boiling and hopping. There is also the capability of storing 9 customised brewing recipes.
The 40L MCH Australia Guten Nano-Brewery includes:
- capacity: 30 litre (total volume to water line = 40 litre)
- ideal size: dimensions brewing kettle H x W = 57.5 x 35.0 cm
- stainless steel AISI 304
- power: adjustable from 100 to 2,500 W, in 100 W increments
- SST malt pipe holds up to 8 kg, with adjustable SST screens and removable handle for lifting
- integrated SST circulation pipe with SST valve for regulating flow
- integrated magnetic drive pump, can be operated separately
- programmable controller with digital display
- programme up to 9 brewing steps and up to 9 hop additions
- alarm/reminder function & manual override function
- memory for saving up to 9 recipes
- temperature range: 25 – 100°C; division: 0.1°C
- clear LCD screen
- SST bazooka filter
- removable SST ball valve ½” with nozzle
- glass lid
- 220-240V, 50Hz
- SS Immersion Chiller
- Hop Spider
- 1 year warranty